- I wish it had a web interface for viewing, even if it was super simple. I’d feel better about sharing.
- I wish it had a clear “culture.” My vote is for “professional casual.” I want to spout off the way I do on Twitter. But Twitter is depressing and I haven’t gained a new follower there in ages. So basically, I want a new home for my public persona that, like Twitter, doesn’t require spell check.
- I wish I had fewer series to read. I’m overwhelmed right now. Mostly, I just want to see what Herzog and Ev writes. But there’s all this other stuff. How can I skip it?
- I want to know the actual names of the people who subscribed to my series. There are only 16. Who is my audience? Are they my friends? I’d be really motivated to publish more if I knew who was reading.
- I want a card-level response feature. Ugh. If you built that you’d basically have the Grid from pre-Medium. But seriously — what if I say something great? People need to be able to tell me.
- Sometimes I get stuck in the UI but I’m too confused to explain it to you. I’d rather you do 1–5 first, because if you did those I’d get enough practice with the UI to figure out the oddities.
American Male, Age 39, doesn’t use Snapchat or Instagram, hates Facebook, Medium power user, Twitter DAU.